Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10TH JUNE - ROAMING THE STREETS OF HILDESHEIM


As time and tide waits for no man, after arriving at Puan Siti Khadijah's house, she quickly took me to see the city of Hidelsheim. One word that can describe the place: BEAUTIFUL.


A stranger yet friendly German boy voluntarily and happily striking a pose


a thorn among the roses

You can see German architecture which dated back to hundred of years ago all around the city. Churches are almost everywhere and they are real big with high towers and steeples.




St. Michael's Church


One of the places that we went to was St. Michael's Church which is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The church is well known for its monumental painted ceiling and with all the precious objects that can be found there is one of Europe largest church treasures.



churches are everywhere


a more commercial area


I have many photographs of Hidelsheim that I will post later in my blog, and I will need my friend's help to label them. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment