Friday, June 25, 2010

15TH JUNE - A SHORT TRIP TO WARWICK, BEFORE LEAVING COVENTRY

The last day in Coventry before leaving for London on my own. Nevertheless, as my bus would only come at 12:40 p.m. Puan Hayati took me for a short trip to the city of Warwick.









There was another place which was decorated with castles and beautiful buildings, we had about an hour to walk around and enjoy the surrounding.














had a short stop in the traditional tea house for a morning cup of coffee and carrot cake




waiting for my bus to London in Canley



I had a wonderful time in Coventry but it was time to say "goodbye". Thanks to Puan Hayati and Mr. Faizam, and all the family members for everything. I could not thank you enough.

So, after this, my travelogue will be on what I saw and did during my my 3-day stay in London. This has been a really really long posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment