Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MEETING AN OLD FRIEND FROM COLLEGE


19th September 2016 ~ Puan Nurhanim Hassan is in town. She is a friend from UPM TESL batch 1993 and the last time I met her was in 2010 in Leeds, when she was studying there. She, who is now lecturing in Taylor's University, is participating in an event/exhibition/a competition held in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai. I took the chance to meet her at the hotel where she and her students are now staying as I am afraid I might not be able to see her before she goes back to Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday. It was just a short chit-chat session but I am always happy to see an old friend once in a blue moon. We definitely need more time to gossip so hopefully we will be seeing each other again some other time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment