Sunday, September 11, 2016

MOVIE REVIEW - "THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS"


If you like animation movies and pets, this is the film you should not miss. I have been waiting for "The Secret Life of Pets" since "Kungfu Panda 3". I have been checking the cinema online websites hoping it would be screened as the movie was released much earlier in the US.



The story centralized on the two main characters, Max and Duke, who was jealous of each other. In their fight to outdo one another, they were captured by a villain group consisted of the abused pets, led by the bunny rabbit. Then, all the other pets in the neighbourhood were united and worked together to save their two friends.

my partners in crime

I really hope there will a be sequel to this movie. I just couldn't get enough of those cuddly, cute pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment