Monday, September 19, 2016

ATTENDING A TALK AT THE UNIVERSITY OF READING, MALAYSIA


On the first day of school after the 10-day mid-term school break, a group of teachers attended a talk which was held at University of Reading. It is located in EduCity, Nusajaya. The campus looked very new and modern but I still wished they could send us to the campus in the UK for this.


In the first slot, somebody from the university welcomed and gave us a short briefing. For the undergraduate students,they could pursue in courses like business, pharmacy or psychology.  


In the second slot, someone from the Ministry of Education did his presentation but I need to refrain from commenting more here.
























The whole thing ended by 1:00 p.m. and I was happy I managed to find my way home easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment