Wednesday, September 21, 2016

VISITING THE STUDENTS OF A TAHFIZ SCHOOL IN JOHOR BAHRU


20th September 2016 ~ Do you know that there is a school by the name of "Sekolah Menengah Tahfiz Sains Johor Bahru"? Located in the heart of the city, this is one small private school specializing in both academic and the studies of the holy book, Al-Qur'an


I was invited to conduct a PT3 workshop. I was reluctant at first as I am not excited to give talks or carry out workshops anymore. Nevertheless, the class consists of only 21 students so I agreed. This was my first, and could be the last one, for this year. (Blame this on old age)


The students were attentive and responsive, so I hope they had learned something from me to help them answer the PT3 exam later in October. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment