Friday, May 10, 2013

ATTENDING A 3-DAY COURSE IN NEW YORK HOTEL

OMG
7 - 9th May ~ I wish the title would read "Attending a 3-Day Course in New York" but it was only held in New York Hotel, Johor Bahru. I was asked to represent my principal for this course which introduced the participants to the basic skills of accounting and school finance management. The course was organized by Institut Aminuddin Baki. Instead of having it in its main campus in Genting Highlands, the course was carried out here for the southern region so there were 30 principals and senior assistants of secondary schools from Johor, Melaka and Negeri Sembilan.

one of the speakers, Puan Halijah






the city view from the seminar room

the other speaker cum course manager, Cik Noraida
 




the only self pic, using the timer

THE CLOSING CEREMONY ON THE LAST DAY













the group leader







After three days of hard work, with endless counting and calculating, transferring and balancing, the course finally came to its end. It was a good exposure for a newcomer like me but I seriously hope I do not have to do any of that in the future.

I just realized I appointed myself as the group photographer. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment