Monday, November 27, 2017

BLOGGING FROM SULTANAH AMINAH HOSPITAL

WARNING: photographing is prohibited in the hospital ward.

In chronological order

MONDAY 13th NOVEMBER:


4:00 p.m. I was referred to Hospital Sultanah Aminah by the doctor at Klinik Kesihatan [Government Health Clinic] Taman Universiti. From my x-ray, they found some/a little liquid in my left lung with white spots, which could be infection.



6.00 p.m. I was already at the Emergency counter at Sultanah Aminah Hospital. Once I surrendered my referral letter from the previous doctor with all other documents, I was immediately put in the Yellow Zone. Drip and oxygen were attached and then waited for the medical doctor to arrive. After the check up was done, I was declared I needed to be warded.


10.00 p.m. I was pushed in a wheelchair to Dahlia 2 Ward, and spent the night there.



TUESDAY 14th NOVEMBER:

7.00 p.m. I was transferred to First Class Ward.


SATURDAY 18th NOVEMBER
The doctor was unhappy as I still had fever, on and off. I went for another x-ray session and was given a different antibiotic which should be stronger and higher in quantity, through a drip.

SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER:
The doctor instructed me to go for CT scan so as to make sure my lung is clean before being discharged.

MONDAY 27th NOVEMBER:

3:00 p.m. The moment I have been waiting for - the doctor told me I was free to go, with more antibiotic to consume for 3 weeks and would have to come back for another check up.

TOTAL DAYS SPENT IN THE WARD: 14 nights.

ALHAMDULILLAH... I am finally discharged from the hospital. And with that came the motivation to blog after being abandoned for two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment