Tuesday, November 28, 2017

HOME SWEET HOME - AFTER 15 LONG DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL


I am finally home, after being warded for 15 long days in Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

Thanks a lot to every one for the well wishes and prayers, and thanks a lot for those who had spent the time to visit me while I was there.

I also need to thank to all the doctors, nurses and medical staff, as well as the non-medical staff (a.k.a cleaners) for the excellent service given - people at the emergency unit, Dahlia 2 ward, where I spent a night there and First Class Ward for the rest of my stay. I have nothing at all to complain.

Only God may repay all your kind deeds.

As for now, I guess I still need some rest before going back to work. I will have to take things easy at this initial stage, I supposed.



Read HERE if you want to know why I was warded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment