Friday, November 10, 2017

SDJ's ANNUAL LUNCH/HI-TEA 2017


It was time for the teachers and staff to come and eat-all-they-can, organized by the KEBIRUS [staff club]. It was held at KSL Hotel Johor Bahru and the theme chosen was purple so [almost] everyone turned up looking purplish. Lucky I already have a purple shirt. I was here for the third time already, but I really liked the buffet hi-tea served here.







karaoke session
Everything was done informally and thank god there were no long speeches sessions. Then there was the lucky draw event and volunteers singing karaoke. The rest was just focused on eating.





the ladies (and the Principal)

the gentlemen


my ex-student of SMK Gelang Patah,
who is the manager of the cafe
At the same time, my former school SMK Mutiara Rini was also having their annual lunch/hi-tea at the same place and time. I really had more people to say "hi" and talk to this time [read: gossip].

I am waiting for more photos to arrive from my friends of SMKMR to be published in my blog.

Puan Zaidah Muhammad,
ex-SMKTUN & ex-SMKMR


No comments:

Post a Comment