Monday, October 21, 2019

ROAMING AROUND THE ROYAL UNIVERSITY OF FINE ARTS


15th AUGUST 2019 ~ I had been walking past the Royal University of Fine Arts every day and the red buildings reminded me of the Stadhuys in Melaka. Finally, I went into the campus compound after asking permission from the security guard using sign language. I think I have improved my signing skills tremendously by now.


All the buildings looked classic and they were in good condition. There were not many people outside the blocks so I could easily walk here and there snapping photos.
















There were also many sculptures which should be the pieces produced by their students.
































The campus area was not huge or perhaps I did not venture more. However, I was glad as I managed to walk around the campus which is the oldest university in Cambodia (established in 1917).

[M Y   P H N O M   P E N H    V I S I T   M A I N   P A G E]

No comments:

Post a Comment