Tuesday, October 29, 2019

OF COFFEE, A MOVIE AND GRILLED CHICKEN


It was not easy to get back to work after all the fun time I had had during my short break. Then an ex-student contacted me for an outing and that should be the acclimatization session I needed.


So we went to Paradigm Mall for coffee and cakes at Secret Recipe while waiting for the movie to start and it was concluded with grilled chicken at Kenny Roger's, all in Paradigm Mall.


As for the movie "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil", it was worth the watch. Even though I did not know what had happened at the beginning as I did not watch the first movie, I could understand the story line real well. It was the usual good vs. evil kind of thing but the whole screening was indeed entertaining.


Thanks Mr. Hamzah Hamdan [SMK Taman Universiti's SPM batch 2006] for the invite and glad we still could make it even though it was a last minute plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment