Tuesday, October 8, 2019

VISITING ARTISAN ANGKOR IN PHNOM PENH


15th AUGUST 2019 ~ I spotted the Artisan Angkor shop in front of the Post Office and went inside without any hesitation. I visited the same shop when I was in Siem Reap 3 years ago but there it was bigger and there was a workshop where people could visit.


I really liked the shop as it was cheerful and colourful. This should be the place if you are looking for high quality souvenirs from Cambodia to bring home. The products are of high quality and therefore, the prices are higher.



















the friendly shop assistant



I did not buy anything but I saw something I really liked with the price tag of USD100. *sad* Maybe one day...

Read about my visit to Artisan Angkor in Siem Reap HERE.

[M Y   P H N O M   P E N H    V I S I T   M A I N   P A G E]

No comments:

Post a Comment