Thursday, October 10, 2019

GETTING A YEAR YOUNGER AND STILL COUNTING


It was a big relief when there was no delivery boy/girl coming to school bringing any surprise bouquet with balloons on my birthday. However, I was asked by a friend for a meet up after school. So we chose KFC at Setia Tropika which was the middle meeting point for us.




Puan Yusidah Md. Yusof and Puan Nadzlina Daud, ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti, were  already waiting in the restaurant, ready with their box of brownies and chocolate bouquet and balloons, from a bunch of old friends.











There were no words to describe how lucky I was to still be remembered on my birthday after being separated for about 5 years. I really appreciate the birthday gift sent and I appreciate the friendship the most.

Thanks again, my friends. My heartfelt gratitude goes to:
Pn. Arba'iyah Ahmad, Pn. Asriyah Bachok, Pn. Noor Akmal, Pn. Norazilah Mashadi, Pn. Fauziah Nawi, Pn. Suriani Rashib, Pn. Hamisah Abdullah, Pn. Rahmah Abdullah, Pn. Zainab Mohamad, Pn. Zuerdiana Manaf, Pn. Aziah Jamion, Pn. Muhaini, Pn. Zabedah Abd. Jalil, Pn. Nor'asyikin Abd. Malek, Pn. Yusidah Md. Yusof, Pn. Ruhaidah Tamat, Pn.Mahnum Ali, Pn. Suzana Sidek, Pn. Maznah Ismail, Pn. Zaiti Ismail, Pn. Baderah Peri, Pn. Nik Rozita, Pn. Zah Kadir and Pn. Nadzlina Daud.

Only Allah may repay your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment