Friday, October 18, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - WOODFIRE REVISITED


I was invited to join an ex-student and ex-colleague for a burger treat at Woodfire. Guess more people are eager to try the western food at this latest eating place in town which has been made viral by the social media.




I was there at about 5.30 p.m. and there was still a long queue forming in front of the counter. However, it was still bearable as the food was ready faster than the first time I came here. Furthermore, I did not have to queue up to make the order.


And finishing up the food on the table was way much faster than waiting to be called to pick up the order. 



my ex-student the kitchen staff





Thanks Mr. Mohd. Amin Shamsudin [SPM batch 2011] for the treat and as well as Puan Yusidah Md. Yusof for the time and company, both an ex-student and ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti. The other person was a student of the school whom I just met for the first time, Miss Ainul.

Guess whether will I be coming back for more Woodfire?

No comments:

Post a Comment