Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TOURING MERSING POLYTECHNIC CAMPUS


22nd OCTOBER 2019 ~ I was having a 3-day course in Mersing Polytechnic and I just found out an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti is now studying there in his first semester. I managed to contact him and a date was set for a campus tour in the afternoon after my slot for the course was over.

the cafe


the students' hostel


the academic blocks





football field




sports centre


the main hall






the place where I was having the course:
Delima Sari













I did not explore the polytechnic last year when I was here. Thank you Mr. Arif Rahim [SPM batch 2018] for taking me on the campus tour even though you would be sitting for a final paper in the afternoon the next day. If there would be a course again here next here, I will sure find you but hopefully it will be held somewhere else.


poli-cat #1

poli-cat #2

No comments:

Post a Comment