Wednesday, October 23, 2019

MEKONG RIVER CRUISE - WHEN THE SKY WAS BURNING RED



15th AUGUST 2019 ~ Suddenly it all happened. When the ferry was making its way back to the jetty, I saw this fiery rolling cloud started to form in the sky. People on board started to look at the sky and get excited. Then they started to record this beautiful natural phenomenon instantly and were trying to get the best spot to capture the moment on cameras. 










Slowly, the sky transformed its colour as if it was on fire and was burning red.


















I must say this was the most beautiful sunset I had ever witnessed in my life. I wonder if this happens every day here on the river in Phnom Penh.




Soon the bright sky faded into darkness. And there was a full moon over Phnom Penh the night before I bade farewell to Cambodia. That should conclude my short visit to Phnom Penh. It was a great trip and I was glad I chose to go there even though it was not a popular destination among Malaysians for a holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment