Saturday, October 19, 2019

HAVING ICED LIME DRINKS WITH A FRENCH GIRL IN PHNOM PENH


15TH AUGUST 2019 ~ I was taken to this cafe (or restaurant) by this French girl for iced-lemon drinks. I guess it should be a part of the tour package for the Heritage Tour as it was free. The girl's name was Valentina (if I am not mistaken) and she was doing her internship with her uncle's company. The payment for the tour was done there in the cafe while sipping the cold drinks.




The interesting fact about this restaurant is that it is actually a training centre for students. This is like a social programme run by an NGO (called TREE) and the profits of this place goes back to the students with the hope they will be equipped with the required skills for their future undertakings.








In a way, it is like a vocational training centre which provides real life experience to the trainees.

You could get more information about this place from the TREE's website.

[M Y   P H N O M   P E N H    V I S I T   M A I N   P A G E]

No comments:

Post a Comment