Saturday, June 22, 2024

AN EVENING AT THE HOSPITAL


21ST JUNE 2024 ~ I got to know Puan Sri Wahyuni was warded in Hospital Sultanah Aminah from someone's post on Facebook. I decided to pay her a visit after my lunch date with an ex-schoolmate at Plaza Angsana. Puan Sri was the lady cleaner who was in charge of cleaning my office in school regularly when I was in SMK Dato' Jaafar. I actually just met her and her husband at Giant Hypermarket on Sunday and I was shocked to know she was hospitalized. Let's pray Puan Sri would get well real soon.


While walking to the parking lot, I met two friends who are also retired husband-and-wife teachers, Mr. Nor Hashim Bahrin and Puan Zaini Md. Rais. They were on their way to visit someone too.



Then, two more people who were about to visit someone sick stopped me. They were Puan Aliah Hussein and Miss Rabiah, an ex-colleague and ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, respectively.

I should be meeting only one person at the hospital but I was seeing more. It sure is a small world after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment