Sunday, June 2, 2024

BLOGGING FROM QUEENSBAY MALL, PULAU PINANG


I am now sitting in one spot in Queensbay Mall in Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang - waiting for a friend for lunch.
I arrived a bit too early after checking out from Hotel Seri Malaysia, Kepala Batas. I then took a bus from the bus terminal which was right at the doorsteps of the hotel entrance to Penang Sentral. The original plan was to cross over to island by ferry but there were too many passengers and the next trip would be 1½ hours later. I changed my mind and took a Grab car instead and am now just observing mall goers walking past in front of me.
Will be going to the airport after this to catch my flight home, and should end my trip up north this time.
Can't wait to write and post of all the things done in my blog. Do come back to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment