Saturday, June 15, 2024

REUNITED WITH AN EX-STUDENT IN SEBERANG JAYA, PULAU PINANG


30TH MAY 2024 ~ I was in Penang to attend a wedding reception [READ HERE] and I got to know an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti was already residing there as the whole family had moved from Johor Bahru after the parents retired.


I took a Grab from Kepala Batas right after Friday Prayer and headed to Sunway Carnival Mall for a lunch date with him and his accompanying elder brother.


The hosts chose to go Chinese and we went to Mee Hiris Restaurant in the mall. This was my second time visiting this restaurant and the first one I went to was in Mitsui Outlet in Sepang. [READ HERE]






I was glad to get to see Mr. Muhammad Ibaddurrahman Shukur again to do some catching up. Good luck on his job-hunting activities after graduating from UM. Hopefully I would be able to see him again when I am back in Penang one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment