Tuesday, June 18, 2024

PASAR BISIK - THE CATS' HAVEN


1st JUNE 2024 ~ If you are a cat lover, Pantai Bisik should be the one destination you have to go. You will be surprised by the number of cats roaming freely around the beach and market area.






The cats were tame and you could sit down and pet them if you wanted to. And they were not camera shy. Most of them did not run away when I snapped their photos.














































I met this lady, a TikToker, who went to there to feed and take care of the cats. She was having a live session when I was there. I forgot her name and her TikTok account though.

Pantai Bisik reminds me so much of Istanbul, where you could find many street cats. Now you don't have to go to Istanbul to see the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment