Thursday, June 20, 2024

EATING BREAKFAST AT PASAR BISIK, KUALA MUDA


1ST JUNE 2024 ~ Mr. Asrulnizam had already planned to take me for breakfast at Pasar Bisik - when in Kuala Muda, eat like the locals do. There were like two stalls in the area which were already operating at about 9 something in the morning.






The breakfast looked more like lunch, with rice and all kinds of local Malay dishes. The specialty would be its different types of fish curry dishes.




It was difficult to maintain the ideal body weight after coming back from any trip as friends were always generous and persistent to introduce me to all kinds of delicious food day and night. The gastronomic adventures just never end.


There were more cats at the eating place.




That should conclude my excursion in Kuala Muda hosted by my friend, Mr. Asrulnizam. I got to thank him again for the time and hopefully there will be other opportunity to travel up north again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment