Thursday, June 20, 2024

MEETING AN EX-STUDENT DURING MY "ME TIME" SESSION


I was at Secret Recipe Restaurant in Taman Suria as I had the craving for cake and coffee.
People these days called it "me time" kind of thing.


Then someone came to my table and said "hi".
An ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2012], Miss Nurin, was also in the restaurant with her father-in-law and two children. It was kind of her to come and introduce herself and I appreciated her kind gesture so much.

Not every ex-student would be doing the same when he/she sees me, though. I have experienced some people whom I know were my ex-students but they act as if we are strangers.

Thanks again Miss Nureen and hope to see you again somewhere else some other time.

FOOTNOTE: fans are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment