Tuesday, June 11, 2024

GOING JAPANESE FOR DINNER AT THE CURVE


24th MAY 2024 ~ I had to attend a wedding reception in Kuala Lumpur the next day [READ HERE]. My friends, Mr. Ridwan Wahid and Puan Suhaila, were kind enough to ask me out for dinner in the evening. We decided to meet up at The Curve in Petaling Jaya and I happily took the LRT and MRT to get there.


We went Japanese this time at a restaurant called Suki-ya. I was not sure whether we could find this restaurant in Johor Bahru.


So it was boil and grill DIY activities this time with all you could eat food items on the buffer counter and the meat sent to the table.






Thanks again Mr. Ridwan and Puan Suhaila for dinner. It was really kind of them to take me to The Curve despite the fact that Puan Suhaila was not that well that evening.

And the gastronomic adventure with them did not actually end there. There were more adventure series coming our way the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment