Thursday, June 6, 2024

MY LATE LUNCH/EARLY DINNER DATE AT QUEENSBAY MALL IN BAYAN LEPAS


2ND JUNE 2024 ~ Before leaving Penang, a late lunch/early dinner date with a friend [of TESL UPM Class of 1993], a true blue Penangite, Puan Aishah Aboo Bakar. The chosen venue to meet up was Queensbay Mall in Bayan Lepas. That was my first time there and I arrived a bit too early for the meeting [READ HERE].


We first met at AEON Food Court and she was with her friend at that time. Then only we went to this restaurant called "Dandy". It bore a western name but actually served Arab food, and you could already see the Baklava sold at the entrance.








I chose to eat Lamb Rice which was super yummy while Puan Aishah opted for something light, a plate of Nachos.







the photographer being
photographed





After that we adjourned to the nearby Coffee Shop to get our coffee on the go. Cotti Coffee was also good as according to my friend, she loved the thick after taste of caffeine. 😀


Eventually, she had to send me to the airport for me to catch my flight home to Johor Bahru, and that should conclude my 4D3N trip to Penang this time.

I have to thank Puan Aishah once again for the hospitality. She has been the one friend who has without fail entertained me every time I am in Penang. Only Allah may repay your kind gestures.

No comments:

Post a Comment