Thursday, June 13, 2024

MY KL/SELANGOR MALL HOPPING ACTIVITY - TROPICANA GARDENS AND SETIA CITY MALL


25TH MAY 2024 ~ After exploring KL Gateway Mall, I was then made my way to Tropicana Gardens in Kota Damansara to meet my dearest friends who played the hosts again, Mr. Ridwan and Puan Suhaila. By now, I was already an expert on how to get to that side of the city on LRT and MRT.


I was literally hopping from one mall to another. This could be a continuation of our mall hopping activity in Batam, Indonesia, which happened just the week before.










There was a book fair that was taking place at the atrium of the mall, and I successfully did not buy any books at all. I have to remind myself time and time again I still have many unread books at home.












Mr. Ridwan and Puan Suhaila were waiting for me in a cafe, then we hopped to the next mall: Setia City Mall.




At my age, I no longer do mall hopping activity anymore. Going to the mall means there should be something I need to buy, or people to meet in a cafe or restaurant. I even have stopped watching movies at the cinemas nowadays.


Actually, there were shops selling household items in this mall which Puan Suhaila wanted to show me as I was looking for something to buy.































The mall hopping activity sure made us hungry again and we went to one of the restaurants for lunch [even though I had had lunch at the wedding reception a few hours before]. There would always be extra meals when I was with these two people - and I was not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment