Saturday, June 8, 2024

HAVING SUPPER/LATE DINNER AT OLD COFFEE IN NAGOYA HILL MALL


17th MAY 2024 ~ We had had our early dinner at WTB [READ HERE] but after exploring Nagoya Hill Mall [READ HERE], we decided to stop for coffee. Alas, it was more than coffee for supper as we chose to eat more at Coffee Town. Perhaps, I shall call it our late dinner of the evening.




I wonder if Coffee Town is related to our Malaysian Old Town White Coffee. They have a lot of resemblance in the design of the shop and the menu offered.






Once we finished everything on the table, we were so ready to go back to our hotel rooms right after to get the rest we needed. I sure would eat a lot every time when I was with these people, but I was not complaining. That should be something we enjoyed doing once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment