Wednesday, June 12, 2024

MY KL/SELANGOR MALL HOPPING ACTIVITY - KL GATEWAY


25TH MAY 2024 ~ I went to attend a wedding reception at this mall [READ HERE]. I arrived a bit too early so I decided to explore the place.


This place was actually quite lively and there were a number of shops operating. Surprisingly, most of the shops here are restaurants and coffee shops, perhaps to cater to the people from the university nearby.


Unlike Bangi Gateway where I used to stay a few times, KL Gateway was way better.






There should be a charity event going on organized by the Buddhist NGOs in the open area at the centre of the mall. I even went to check it out.














This should be a good place to have coffee and hang out with friends as it was not as crowded as other malls in Kuala Lumpur on a weekend. I will have to ask my friends if they are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment