Tuesday, June 11, 2024

ASIALINK EASY BY PRASANTHI HOTEL IN BATAM


I got my room at Asialink Easy by Prasanthi during my 1D2N stay in Batam. I liked this place and would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.


The reasons I liked the hotel:

[1] Helpful and friendly staff: The staff were always willing to offer helping hands. They provided information like places to go. When we complained the air-conditioners were not cold enough, they came to the room and tried to fix them at 10:00 p.m. All of the staff of the hotel we met were not locals from Batam though. They came from other cities in Indonesia.



[2] Strategic location: It was actually quite near to Nagoya Hills Shopping Mall, about 5 - 10 minutes walk. However, we still took the Grab Car to get back to the hotel. We just realized there were quite a number of convenience stores at the back of the hotel when we went out to buy something that evening. There also some stalls selling variety of food at that time. The hotel was located in front of a hospital so I think the stalls were there to cater the hospital staff and visitors.


[3] We took the buffet breakfast package and I found the breakfast spread was decent enough [READ HERE]. That should cut the hassle of finding our own breakfast especially when our trip was quite short.
















[4] The most important thing: the room was clean and quite spacious for me.












We actually decided to choose this hotel at the very last minute but there was no regret. Hopefully I would have the time to search for other hotels and read all the reviews when I am going to Batam again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment