Monday, June 3, 2024

MY KEPALA BATAS GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - NASI KANDAR


29TH MAY 2024 ~ I had to hunt for dinner when I arrived in Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, in the evening. The receptionist at the hotel counter suggested this place called Nasi Arab but selling Nasi Kandar within walking distance. I had read a posting on the internet about this place which should be a popular spot among the locals.







RM10 dinner



I should be one of the early birds and happily occupied one of the empty tables in the open area.


Then a queue started to form a few minutes later.




The queue got longer as I was about to finish my rice.


The food was good and no doubt, I had done the compulsory activity in Penang - eating Nasi Kandar. My friend told me that this restaurant is in the list of the best Nasi Kandar sold in Seberang Prai. My gastronomic adventure in Penang started with a positive note.

When in Penang, eat like Penangites do.

2 comments:

  1. RM10 is cheap! Kat sh alam mcm tu dah rm14 😅

    ReplyDelete