Monday, January 25, 2021

LIFEHACK: CLEANING A STUCK, BURNT PIECE OF CLOTH OFF YOUR IRON

 

Have you ever experienced burning a fabric while ironing and to make matter worse, the burnt material got stuck on your hot iron and could not be removed? Now you shall worry no more as I am going to share with you unbelievably easy life hacks to solve this problem.


All you need is: TOMATO KETCHUP. Yes, you are reading this right. Any brand will do and you just need a small portion of it and not the whole bottle.


You just put a drop of tomato ketchup on the surface where the fabric is stubbornly stuck and leave it for a few hours.


I left mine for like 4 hours and the small piece of burnt cloth could be peeled easily off the iron surface just like that.

I would have to thank my friend, Puan Shamsul Niza, for sharing the tip with me and now I can iron my working clothes happily.


2 comments: