Saturday, January 9, 2021

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION OF EX-COLLEAGUES' DAUGHTER


Tn. Hj. Abd. Aziz Mahmood, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, and her wife, Pn. Hjh. Zaiton Mohamad, an ex-colleague of SMK Gelang Patah, invited me to their third daughter's wedding reception held at their house in Taman Pulai Indah. I was truly touched by their constant thought of inviting me to the receptions for their children without fail despite the fact that we are no longer working together under one roof for quite a long time.






I met their daughter, Puan Alia Kamalia, who is an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti from the SPM batch 2005.


There were no other people that I recognized attending the reception except the parents of two other ex-students. It was always a pleasure to be able to meet with old colleagues and wedding would be one of the events reunion always happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment