Tuesday, June 11, 2019

JINHAE'S CITY SQUARE FOUND


24TH MARCH 2019 ~ Since my mission to see sakura at Yeojwacheon Stream and Gyeonghwa Train Station had been accomplished, I decided to explore Jinhae town more. And I found this one place which was densely covered with sakura buds but was not listed in any of the travel blogs that I had read. I do not really know the exact name of this place so let's just call it the Jinhae City Square as it looked like one.








There were also a few naval themed sculptures at the square as there is a big navy base in Jinhae. People would get to see some kind of procession or parade by the navy during the sakura festival.





























a Jinhae's cat spotted



This river must be connected to
Yeojwacheon Stream

As you can see from the photos, the place was almost empty. Where had all the people gone to, I wonder.



I was actually trying to find Jinhae's Museum. I was trying to find the building based on the road signs when I stumbled upon this place. I would not give up and continued with my search for the museum right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment