Wednesday, June 5, 2019

THE 1st DAY OF EID 1440H

t h e   s u m m a r y



My Eid visiting session started early this year. On the first day of Eid, I received guests of friends and family members of my coursemates of UPM TESL Class of 1993.


The first visitors were Puan Rozaina Abd. Latif and husband who are teaching and residing in Melaka. They came at about 6.00 p.m. because I was not at home in the afternoon. She is in Johor Bahru as her in-laws are staying in Kampung Melayu, a Malay residential area near my house and they are back for Eid.





Then, at about 8:30 p.m., Puan Maslinda, her husband and children dropped by after going out from Singapore. They were also there visiting relatives for Eid and they traveled to the southern part of the peninsular to do just that.






I am glad that they took the time to come over to my house when they were in town, and this was not their first time visiting. Thanks to both Puan Rozaina and Puan Maslinda who had brought other family members for the regular Eid get-together. Hope to see them again for many more upcoming Eid in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment