Friday, June 11, 2021

DOING ASSIGNMENTS DURING THE MID YEAR SCHOOL BREAK


If you think I am enjoying myself to the fullest throughout the 2-week school holidays, then you are wrong. VERY! And I thought this would be something I would not have to do after teaching/working for 28 years.

The Principal and I had been working extra hard to complete all the modules and toolkits in Google Classroom and then to submit a few other assignments. Because of the pandemic, all the training, coaching and tutorial sessions had to be done online and it was a self-access session all the way which had made things more difficult for the participants.

I had to act in two simulation videos for coaching and mentoring. Video number one, the Principal was the coach and I was the coachee done face-to-face while in the second one, I had to be the coach and one Head of Department played the role as the coachee, done via Google Meet.



There are five more modules to go for this TS [Transformational School] which means I am  Transformer robot in the making. This kind has made me firmer and more determined to sign out for early retirement. Please God give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment