Tuesday, June 29, 2021

WHAT DID I WATCH ON NETFLIX: "THE DIG''


When Edith Pretty wanted to find out what was hidden under the small on her land, she hired an experienced excavator Basil Brown to do the job. People were quite pessimist about the whole idea but when Basil Brown started to discover a ship buried underneath the soil, people of higher authority started to show deep interest, including the British Museum. As usual, there are other interesting subplots and dramas intertwined but everything was beautifully done. The movie is based on a true story [READ HERE] and I know if I have the chance to go to the UK again, I must make sure I will visit the British Museum.

Another great movie not to be missed but I need to watch a comedy after this. Too much serious drama is not good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment