Sunday, November 7, 2021

REUNITED AT GREEN JADE'S NEW PLACE IN TAMAN UNIVERSITI


When Mr. Chua Soon Heng, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti SPM batch 2009, asked me to come over to his place, how I could say "no". And, the famous hang out place in Taman Universiti, the one and only Green Jade, has moved its operation to Mr. Chua's office building from the shop house it used to be housed before this.




Green Jade now offers an open-air eating space which should provide a comfortable spot for people to hang out longer instead of being confined in an air-conditioned space.


















I have actually known Mr. Ipin and his wife, the business owners, who have been operating their food stall in a few places around Taman Universiti, many years ago.


I have to thank Mr. Chua Soon Heng for inviting me for the treat but most importantly for spending a bit of the time out of his busy schedule to catch up lost time. He was one of the friendliest students I had in school and that has not changed at all, up until now. And I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment