Sunday, November 14, 2021

WHEN IN JOHOR, EAT BREAKFAST LIKE JOHOREANS DO


13th NOVEMBER 2021 ~ As planned, I met Mr. Ridwan A. Wahid and his family members at his hotel at 9:00 a.m. The eating spot chosen was Hutan Bandar where there were a number of stalls serving Johor authentic food for breakfast. There was a huge crowd that morning as it was a Saturday but fortunately, me managed to secure a table.


The guests from Shah Alam tried a variety of breakfast food and I guess my friends just did not fancy the huge crowd. I myself discovered Roti Jala to die for and I am sure I will be coming back for the same food soon.









I am looking forward to another gastronomic adventure with Mr. Ridwan and family when they are back in town - which should happen not long after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment