Sunday, November 28, 2021

THE LAST MILESTONE OF MY SERVICE


Some teachers of Johor Bahru District were called to Johor Bahru District Education Office this morning to receive their promotion letters to higher grades - either to DG52 or DG54.


I was glad to be seated beside Pn. Hajah Zainab Mohamed, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru so I had a friend to talk to.


There was a short talk given by the Head of District Education Officer, for about an hour, before the letters were surrendered to their rightful owners.


There were a group of ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti and we managed to gather for a group photo before leaving.

After the 28-year service, I have now reached the last milestone of my career and this should be the highest grade I am entitled to before retiring [soon].

2 comments: