Tuesday, November 16, 2021

OF GETTING A NEW DATA PLAN FOR MY PHONE AND A COFFEE SESSION WITH AN EX-STUDENT


It was time for me to get my data plan changed for my phone after all these years as I need to use more Internet nowadays. I had wanted to do this much earlier so an appointment was set with an ex-student who was working with the service provider company ONE YEAR AGO. She then was transferred to a centre at Midvalley Mall at Southkey and only today, I managed to got to see her in person.


To my surprise, she asked me to go for coffee right after, an offer which was hard to decline.






Thanks Puan Zetty Zainal, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2004], for the great help and excellent customer service provided, and for the coffee treat as well. Hopefully there will be more opportunities to meet up and gossip more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment