Sunday, November 8, 2020

SEEING EX-SCHOOLMATES DURING A WEDDING RECEPTION


Tn. Hj. Mahyuddin Makmin, an ex-schoolmate of SMS Muar, held his first wedding reception for his first child/son. The event was held at this new wedding venue in Bizmilla Grand Hall at Eco Palladium. And this was my first time attending a wedding reception thrown my an ex-schoolmate.









Lucky there was another ex-schoolmate, Mr. Razib, who was invited and decided to go to the event together.



And I met the husband of an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti.




Eventually, there was a small reunion with two other ex-schoolmates, Mr. Hazmi and Mr. Fadzrul.







I also met an ex-teacher of my secondary school, Sekolah Temenggong Abdul Rahman (2) - STAR2, Puan Hjh. Salmah, who is the mother of the father of the groom.




The Eco Palladium itself makes one feel to be in another country, but too bad it was raining and I had a long day today [there was a meeting in school at 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.] so I did not go exploring.

I have to thank Mr. Mahayuddin for including me in his guests list. I just wonder I will get invited by other ex-schoolmates to their kids' wedding receptions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment