Saturday, November 7, 2020

ATTENDING NUR SYAFIQAH'S WEDDING RECEPTION


Today was the wedding reception of another ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2011] Ms, Nur Syafiqah Sulaiman. The event was held at GBW Hotel in town and I was there at about 3:00 p.m. I still managed to see a few ex-students there, including those who were the bridesmaids.












There were not many people by that time so I had more time and space to take photos with some familiar faces.





The funny thing is that I just got to know the bride has two elder brothers who are also my ex-students.







Wedding reception has been one of the common places where reunion happens.

Congratulations to Ms. Nur Syafiqah and Mr. Syahir, and may your life be filled with never-ending love with one another.


VIDEO: The grand entrance of the bride and groom but I was not there yet when this took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment