Monday, February 12, 2018

A PRE-CHINESE NEW YEAR OFFICE VISIT


Two friends/ex-colleagues from SMK Mutiara Rini came to visit me at the office today in SDJ. It was some sort of a pre-Chinese New Year short get together and Mr. LimKhin Yan and Puan Pua Yoke Ching were representing other friends from the former school I was teaching - to hand over the CNY hamper. 


That was really thoughtful of them and I was truly touched by their friendly gestures. To all my Chinese friends at SMKMR, thanks a lot for the gift, and most importantly the kind thought. Too bad they could not stay longer to gossip - I guess we need more time to chat to keep ourselves updated.


More mandarin oranges (and snacks) are arriving and that signifies the arrival of the Chinese New Year in just a few days. Let the celebration begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment