Friday, August 30, 2019

PERFORMING FRIDAY PRAYER AT SULTAN ISMAIL MOSQUE, MUAR


23rd AUGUST 2019 ~ I used to see this mosque from the other side of the river but on this very day, I was finally here to perform my Friday prayer.


I was first greeted and welcomed by a cat at the entrance.


The hall inside the mosque was huge. Hence, you should not worry if you arrive late for your Friday prayer. There must always be some space for you to squeeze in.









the ablution area
I decided to linger a bit longer once the prayer was done so I could explore the area.


Do you know that this mosque is actually a replica of Sultan Ibrahim Mosque which is located at the other side of Muar River? Nevertheless, the new structure is bigger and higher.























Muar River beside the mosque





the other mosque at the other side of the river
One place you could stop by in Muar especially when you are looking for a place to perform your prayer. Hope there will be another opportunity to come back here.


No comments:

Post a Comment