Wednesday, March 23, 2022

HOW TO SPEND YOUR PUBLIC HOLIDAY?


Today was a public holiday for Johoreans and I thought I really had to give myself a treat after all the hard work before the school reopened a few days ago. I was lucky as Mr. Afif Farhan agreed to go for coffee in the afternoon. In fact, he knew what I was up to the moment he received my Whatsapp message.


Since I wanted to have coffee, he suggested the coffee kiosk at Village Grocer in Midvalley Megamall. And the drinks were accompanied with scones and chicken pie. It was very English of me to have scones but not with tea.


Then I decided to sate my craving for fried chicken so we marched off to Texas Chicken - from English to American. I had to bring back the 2 pieces of chicken home as the scones had already filled most part of my tummy.




Believe it or not, one of the biggest challenges to eat out these days for me is to find someone who would like to tag along. Not that eating alone is something I seldom do.

Thanks Mr. Afif Farhan for the time and company. Guess we will be doing this again after the fasting month which will be arriving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment