Thursday, April 21, 2022

THE ARRIVAL OF ANOTHER EID PACKAGE FROM AN UNKNOWN SENDER


Do you know that the Poslaju delivery guy is still making his round a few more minutes before breaking fast time? That happened this evening when a Poslaju staff arrived at my front door at 6:50 p.m. bearing a package for me.






I am yet to find out who is the kind soul who had posted the box of chocolates, for Eid I supposed. There was no note indicating who the sender was. And I will keep you updated as soon I get the answer to this question.



UPDATE 22nd APRIL: The mystery has been solved. The person sending the gift was an ex-classmate/schoolmate of SMS Muar, Puan Rozana Ab. Manap. Someone was thaking her in our Whatsapp group and the name of the sender was printed on the inner cover of the box. One has to really read it attentively to find the name of the sender.

Thanks Puan Rozana Ab. Manap a.k.a Rozane for the kind thought. May you and your family be blessed in this holy month of Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment