Saturday, May 21, 2022

THE 20TH DAY OF EID 1443H


The first visitors to arrive for Eid today was Mr. Masrizal Sayute, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, and his wife and children. He is currently teaching in SMK Gelang Patah after being promoted as the Head of Department. They used to be 8 people in the family but the other four have now either working or have left the nest.



In the afternoon, I made my way to an open house invitation of an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Azry Anuardy, in Bandar Baru Kangkar Pulai. Everybody seemed to be hosting and/or attending open houses or wedding receptions today. Hence, the very heavy traffic on the highway.


The next open house invitation was located in Bandar Dato' Onn which was hosted by a colleague of SMK Dato' Jaafar, Puan Rafidatul Shuib. There, I met three ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti, so it felt like a school reunion. Surprising Puan Rafidatul's husband was also in SMK Taman Universiti for one month before moving away to other boarding school.






Then, I drove to Taman Rinting in Pasir Gudang, to another open house invitation. The hosts, both husband and wife, are my colleagues of SMK Dato' Jaafar, Mr. Che Lotfi Roni and Puan Norsapiah Omar. Mr. Principal and his wife were also there when I arrived.


If you think that was the end of the Eid eating spree that you are wrong. I stopped by at another colleague's house in Taman Sierra Perdana which is luckily just nearby the previous house visited. Mr. Ahmad Ridzuan Mohamad and his wife were kind enough to invite me over.


Actually, I also attended a wedding reception of a neighbour's before going to the first open house.

One thing for sure, I have successfully grown fatter now and with nine more days to go, I think there are still chances to eat more.

No comments:

Post a Comment