Tuesday, May 3, 2022

THE 2ND DAY OF EID 1443H


T E A M  # 1

The Eid visiting activities resumed today and I welcomed a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, Puan Farah Sabina Safi'ai and her family in the morning. It so happened that her in-law's house is at the end of the road so she and her family members were one of the regular once-a-year visitors.






T E A M   # 2


    The second group to arrive was the family of my ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti: Dr. Harith, Dr. Hasif and Miss Nadhirah, the children of the late Mr. Ismail Khamis. Another sibling and her husband, both are also my ex-students, were not with the group this time.




Someone would not be here with us anymore for the annual Eid visit, but I hope that the tradition will still be carried out for many more years to come.


T E A M   # 3


The last group of visitors to arrive  was Dr. Hayati Ismail [another friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993], Mr. Faizam and their children. I have been watching the children grow up and now they all have turned into fine young men and one pretty lady.


Someone still wanted to send a reply to my Eid greeting card, and according to her: "it is sent by hand, with love."










Dr. Hayati and Mr. Faizam are born and bred in Kota Tinggi so when they go back to their hometown for Eid every year, they would make it a point to stop by at my house. And I appreciate their for taking the time to come over without fail.

27 more days to go and I am expecting to see more people this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment