Friday, May 20, 2022

THE 18TH DAY OF EID 1443H


19TH MAY 2022 ~ A date was set for my male colleagues [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] to do their regular annual Eid visit to my house - after being prohibited to gather in a big group for two years because of the pandemic.






























There were also people who had retired and been transferred to the Education Department who still came for this was the chance to meet.


Basically what we did was chatting while eating, and this time, there was a live telecast of a football match between Malaysia and Vietnam on television. And the final number was taking group photos.

I hope my friends enjoyed the food served. But I know for one thing, when we gathered in a huge group like this, it would never be a dull moment. Looking forward to many more visits from the group members for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment